Friday, April 17, 2015

Chapter Three

MARCO
The light cleared, and it came into Marco's vision. He gasped.
"Poseidon?"
The old seal smiled. "Hello, young ones. Yes, I exist, yes, I look older than my statue shows me, all that, but I have more important business with you."
"What could you possibly want with us?" Harper asked. In all the excitement, Marco had almost forgotten she was there.
Poseidon's smile vanished. He opened and closed his mouth a few times, before finally saying "Venus has been kidnapped."
Marco and Harper turned to face each other. Venus, dolphin, beauty, queen of the sea, had been kidnapped? "That's impossible!" Marco exclaimed at the same time Harper forcefully said "Who did this?"
Poseidon sighed, seeming to age another thousand years at the same time when he replied "My young penguin, I didn't think it was possible either until it happened. And Harper, I believe it was Tavie. Who else is working with the alphas from under the ocean?"
Marco thought about that for a moment.
"What do we have to do?"

CALYPSO
The turtle darted through the rogue waters. aware that every creature was her enemy. Even if they wanted to help her, they couldn't. Could let make it on land? The furthest she could go was to the surface of Bahari Bay. But that wasn't enough. She was aiming big. No sea animal had done something like this before, but if anyone could, it would be her. It had to be. Sharks and dolphins would die on the spot, and octopi wouldn't survive a day. It had to be her.
She needed to get to Mt. Shiveer.



No comments:

Post a Comment